As I eagerly wait for A LIttle Smile with my June Paper Pumpkin Kit to arrive, I’m sitting here drooling over what’s to come in July! What do YOU think? Let me know in the comments!
Here’s what we know:
- This Kit makes 9 cards, three of each design.
- Card designs coordinate with items from the Come Sail Away, Garden Lane, and Woven Threads Suites. This is a perfect opportunity to try these suites out or to add some exclusive products that will expand what you already have. (More on that below.)
- Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile (see colors below.)
- You must have an active subscription by July 10, 2019, to receive the On My Mind kit. (Click the link to subscribe)
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the promotion period.
- Update June 25: These will be great masculine cards
What makes you excited about this new kit coming out in July? Let me know in the comments below!
Your kit will come with everything you need to create beautiful projects, and I will show you how to make those projects stretch. In the meantime, here’s a look at some of the products and colors that will match perfectly with the exclusive stamp set and embelishments coming in your July Paper Pumpkin kit.
Coordinating Items from the Come Sail Away Suite
Coordinating Items from the Garden Lane Suite
Coordinating Items from the Woven Threads Suite