For those of you who got the spooky September Paper Pumpkin kit, stalk your mailman. Your box of happy is on it’s way! In the meantime, I just got a tiny peek of the October AND November kits, and I can’t wait! Paper Pumpkin is really just crushing it with their kits this year! Be sure to check back here often as I will update this post as I get more information.
Here’s What We Know:
- The October and November kits coordinate, but each kit is still all inclusive and can stand alone.
- Coordinating Colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- These kits are while supplies last and may be limited.
- Includes everything you need to make 10 full-size cards. Includes coordinating envelopes.
- Includes everything you need to make 24 holiday tags – 4 sizes and designs.
For more information on Paper Pumpkin or to learn how to get a free gift with a pre-paid subscription, click here.
Your kit will come with everything you need to create beautiful projects, and I will show you how to make those projects stretch. These are some papers and supplies that may coordinate with the kit and could help you stretch your supplies even more.