Are you new to card-making? Creating handmade cards can bring so much joy and blessing to your life, but getting started can be a bit overwhelming. Don’t worry! I’m here to help.
- What You Need to Start Making Cards Today
- It All Starts with Paper
- How to Use and Care for Your Stamps
Coming Soon . . .
- Inky Winky: All About Ink Pads
- Sticky, Tacky, Stuck: All About Adhesives
- Tools of the Trade: Card Making Tools You Can’t Do Without
- A Splash of Color: Overview of Coloring Tools
- A Little Bit of Bling: Embellishments
Sometimes shopping the whole catalog can be overwhelming when you’re just starting out. If you find that to be true for you, start with this beginner’s brochure to meet all your stamping needs.